ABOUT THIS GAME
Written and designed by science fiction writer, Roger Zelazny, winner of numerous Hugo and Nebula Awards, and co-authored by Jane Lindskold.
Join Korda, the Chronomaster, on his epic quest for justice! In this groundbreaking Graphic Adventure, find yourself on a mission beyond your wildest dreams in a future where magic & science co-exist! “Chronomaster” will take you on a journey through man-made “Pocket Universes” full of cyborgs, pirates & witches who provide deadly puzzles. Embark on an odyssey to worlds where magic reigns, reality warps & plants speak words of wisdom. Watch as “Bottled Time” affects people and objects in man made universes that band to different laws of physics.
Can you guide Korda & use this bottled time to solve the mystery, re-start the universes and return justice to the stars?
- Boundless gameplay as you move freely from screen to screen within Pocket Universes in any order you choose
- An original storyline from established sci-fi authors Roger Zelazny and Jane Lindskold offers exciting elements blending science fiction and fantasy
- Striking, highly detailed and fully rendered 3D artwork with full motion animation makes Chronomaster visually stunning
- Intuitive interface helps players move quickly through game sequences
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (WINDOWS):
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any 100% OpenGL capable (Card or Onboard)
- Storage: 750 MB available space
This game is powered by DOSBox
Adventure, Point and Click, SciFi
December 20, 1995
Throwback Entertainment / MIRROR Soft