Aggressive InlineAggressive Inline is the first authentic aggressive inline skating game, featuring 10 top pro skaters
Aggressive Inline is the first authentic aggressive inline skating game, featuring 10 top pro skaters, such as Taig Khris, Franky Morales, Jaren Grob, Shane Yost and Chris Edwards, the sport’s founding father. Gamers can play as one of their favorite inline stars, as they master and explore an array of fully-interactive levels, each filled with pedestrians, traffic systems and outrageous gravity-defying challenges.
- The top pros in the industry such as 2001 Gravity Games and X Games Vert Champion Taig Khris, 2001 X Games Street Champion Jaren Grob, the founding father of Inline Skating, Chris Edwards, as well as Franky Morales, Shane Yost, Matt Lindenmuth, Eito Yasutoko, Sven Boekhorst, Matt Salerno and Sam Fogarty;
- Several sultry female skaters to choose from, including Chrissy, Jordan and Bombshell; each anatomically correct with gravity-defying physics which provide ample relief to the typical video game grind;
- Introducing the innovative “Juice Meter” – making timed levels a thing of the past! Now players can perform tricks and increase their juice meter for continued play;
- Revolutionary “Action Button” – the one-touch button solution for skitching, pole grabbing, vaulting and interactive needs, which dramatically increases the interactivity of each environment for all skill levels.
- 30 to 60 objectives per level, each with challenges including time limit point total, head-to-head, single trick point value, NPC challenges and more;
- 10 to 15 interactive cinematic events per level, which makes the worlds come alive. Unlock hidden areas and secrets and actually change the playable physics of the level.
- Integrated park editor within main game levels, allowing player to build terrain in order to accomplish objectives.
- Over-the-top tricks never seen before in an action sport’s game. Six types of manuals, grind transitions, double leg grind, new big air tricks, wall taps, stalls, wall flips, hand plants and much more;
- 7 huge levels, each offering a plethora of rails, ramps, pipes and tons of surprises;
- Multiplayer modes of play, including many lightning-quick, split-screen games.
- Incredible soundtrack from bands such as: Hoobastank, Black Sheep, Pharcyde, Reel Big Fish, Sublime and more!
DEVELOPED BY: Underground Development, Full Fat
PUBLISHED BY: Acclaim Entertertainment
MODES: Single & Multi Player
- PlayStation 2
- Gameboy Advance