Extreme-G 3It follows a simulator-style look into team racing of the 23rd century, specifically, the existence of Extreme-G racing
It follows a simulator-style look into team racing of the 23rd century, specifically, the existence of Extreme-G racing. Players are one of two riders in one of six teams, all of which vie for glory in the Championship. One starts a career in the slowest class, 250G, and eventually compete their way into the 1000G cup, the fastest in the game.
10 tracks are included, with twists, drops, and sharp turns, as well as 11 different opponents. Extreme-G 3 handles weaponry differently, resulting in a significant change in gameplay from the first and second games. While in the first and second games, the player could pick up weapons on the track, and firing these weapons would not consume their primary weapon bar, in the third game, the player purchases weapons with money won, and firing weapons consumes a small amount of the weapon bar for each shot.
- Extreme-style, futuristic racing takes place on magnetic bikes that can accelerate to mach speeds
- Several modes of gameplay including arcade, championship, cooperative mode and more
- Experience more than 12 bikes over 10 different circuits
- Power-up with a huge assortment of explosive weapons and bike upgrades
- In-game techno soundtrack by the Ministry of Sound